
This is "Junior," the horse I am now leasing. He is a very sweet 17 year old "breeding stock paint," which means he was used to father about 12 foals before becoming a gelding. He is really beautiful, but the picture below doesn't do him justice because I had just finished riding him so he was all sweaty making his coat look kind of weird.

Here is the barn, Peavine Stables, only 5 minutes from our house. It's so convenient that I rode four times this week!!!!! So much fun! They have many acres of riding trails behind the barn that always keep things exciting. The barn also has a nice indoor riding arena, so I'll be busy all winter as well!

I thought this was pretty cute. I had just let him out into the paddock after riding. He is pretty happy to roll around to help cool off!
No comments:
Post a Comment